Quotes Of The Day


Holla guys! For those of you who need many quotes about life, here I provide

Gambar terkait

  • -Markus Zusak.
sometimes people are beautiful,
not in looks, 
not in what they say,
just in what they are.

  • - rupi kaur
how you love yourself 
is how you teach other 
to love you.
  • - rupi kaur
what is stronger 
than the human heart 
wich shatters over and over
and still lives.
  • -noor unnahar
learn to lose 
and it will teach you 
how winning works

  •  -Stories For Rainy Days 
I want to make you the happiest person alive.
For the first time in my life, someone's happiness mean a lot,
more than my very own. I want to sing you every song of love.
Comfort you and never let you feel bad about life. 
You are one precious thing that ever happened in my life. 
I love you more than these words could ever tell.

  • -k. w
can you remember who you were, 
before the world told you who you should be ¿

  • -anonymous
If you want something you never had, 
you have to do something you've never done.

  • "Always find time for the thing that make you feel happy to be alive" -anonym

  • - Erin Van Vuren
I won't be another flower. 
Picked for my beauty and left to die. 
I will be wild, 
difficult to find and impossible to forget

  • - Stories For Rainy Days
Meeting you was like hearing 
my favorite song being played on the radio. 
I was suprised, and I felt like singing out loud, 
happily.

  • -anonym
Forget yesterday. 
It has already forgotten you. 
Don't sweat tomorrow. 
You haven't even met. Instead, 
open your eyes, 
and your heart to a truly precious gift ; today


  • -anonym
some memories never leave your bones.
like salt in the sea ; they become part of you.
- and you carry them.

  • be somebody nobody though you could be.

  • -anonymous-
i though about writing a poem explaining
how when you are lost at sea
even if you survive
you never really come back
then i realized
everyone who's ever been in love
would already understand

  • -noor unnahar-
some people remind me of stars,
that are in galaxies far away in space,
their words tell stories of their worlds,
and they carry their broken pieces with grace.

  • -zane baker
It takes three seconds to say "I love you",
three hours to eplain why,
and a lifetime to provit it

  • -r.j.l.
That's when I realized what a true friend was.
someone who would always love you -the imperfect you,
the confused you, the wrong you
-because that is what people are supposed to do

  • -rupi kaur
the way you speak of yourself
the way you degrade yourself
into smallness
is abuse

self harm

  • -rupi kaur
you might not have been my first love
but you were the love that made
all the other loves
irrelevant

  • -rupi kaur
i don't want to have you
to fill the empty parts of me
i want to be full on my own
i want to be so complete
i could light a whole city
and then
i want to have you
cause the two of us combined
could set it on fire

  • -r.arnold
so if you are too tired to speak,
sit next to me,
because I, too,
am fluent in silence.

  • -yasmin.a.gomez
the most hurtful thing you can do to yourself
is took at the old photographs
of the people who once meant the world to you.
memories can be beautiful,
but oh so heartbreaking.

  • -anonymous
stuck between "I don't wanna feel that type of hurt again"
but "I wanna feel that type of love again"


  • -lauren olier, delirium
I guess that's just part of loving people;
you have to give things up.
sometimes you even have to give them up.






  • -maya angelou
people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you
made them feel.


  • -noor unnahar
I am building a house
where the floors is made up of the strength
where the walls are crafted of ambition
where the roof is a masterpiece of forgiveness
I am building myself


  • -ely dawn
we hurt them before they hurt us
we push them away before they leaves us
we break before we fall scared of loving
then losing it all


May be useful for you all guys thanks! 😊

1 komentar:

ADRESS